How do I retract 1 value from health bar?

Hello! This will be my first post here in GDevelop. I hope someone can help me with an issue I am having with the game I am putting together. The game is simple, where if you run out of energy you start to lose health.Everything seems to work fine except for that when the energy reaches 0 the health is not subtracting. I’ll post all my events below and I hope I can find an answer!

How do I…

Subtract 1 from health bar variable everytime go left or go right is pushed when energy level is less than or equal to 0.

What is the expected result

I would like to have it only subtract health when moving if energy is below 0

What is the actual result

The energy levels decrease however nothing happens to the health bar when I click go left and go right.

Related screenshots

##Update
I changed the condition to “Energy is empty” and set the action to subtract 0.01 of the health. The reason behind the small decrease is now the health decrease every tick at that rate which I’d rather only have happen when the go left or go right buttons are clicked. Any suggestions on why I can simply subtract the value of the health bar by setting the condition to “when the button is clicked and energy is <=0” subtract 1?