How to create an object on multiple copies of the same enemy?

So I’m working on a space shooter akin to Galaga, where enemy drones from above emit shots that travel down at the player.

The only issue I’m having is that the laser or “EnemyShot” can only seem to be created at one specific point, on one specific object. So right now, while I want ALL instances of that ship to fire at once, instead only 1 instance will fire. I feel like there would be a simple solution to an issue like this, but I’ve yet to find it. The attached photo shows the simple extent of the firing action as of right now.

Use a for each event.

I don’t believe I’m familiar with that function, nor does it appear when I type it in on the action or condition bar. What does this look like?

I ended up figuring it out, but it took a while. For those in the future that may have a similar issue, here is a more detailed explanation.

THIS page talks about the condition and gives examples. And if you want to add it to your own game, you need to click the “+” symbol in the upper right corner of the action/condition page. The “For each object” option is listed in a drop down menu and simply selecting it will add it to the editor.

thank you so much you have no idea how much this helped