How to get keystore file or jks file?

how can i get keystore file or jks file for update my game later in play console ?
please help me i am new here its my first time im gonna upload game into play console …

Hi there, if you use GDevelop build service, I notice it says Signing Options and Default is checked. So I’m guessing (and someone help me out if you know) that if you want to update your game, you would make a copy of the game folder, change the version number and edit your game with desired updated functions, and using the GDevelop build service would generate the same upload key for that game that is used before. Because it lets you see the builds of your game. Which indicates to me that it is safely storing the upload key specific to your game and it will manage it for you. You can test this out by making a simple test app bundle and later trying to upgrade it in this manner and see if you get an error in your developer dashboard. And if you do that you can let me know because as I said, I’m just guessing.

The signing options tab says custom upload key is not available yet so if you would like to use a custom generated key for signing and/or as your upload key, you can build the game manually. This is not hard to do but it does require a bit of setup. The wiki has a very nice guide on it and if you want to go that route and run into a problem during one of the steps, come back here and someone can help.

Publish your game to Android and iOS manually using Cordova [GDevelop wiki]

thanks for your reply sir but can i get a video of the procedure for manually building the cordova project ?

Do you have everything you need installed?