How to make object A move towards object B while angle of object B is constantly changing

How to make object A move towards object B while angle of object B is constantly changing

What do you mean by this and how does that affect object A?

1 Like

The object A moves towards the object B perfectly but when I rotate the object B the x and y of the object B does not change hence the object A stops following object B when it is changing it’s angle

If i remove the
“Activate behaviour platformer object of player 2:no”
Block then it is fixed but the character is always sliping out of the submarine controller console

Make a point where is object B
And now move object a toward ObjectB.PointX(“POINTNAME”) ObjectB.PointY(“POINTNAME”)

1 Like

oh thank you let me try that

it is working but it is slow so i add it to the set x and set y ones but then it is misplaced again

Paste link to preview and we will see what you have
Also paste here screenshot of your events

192.168.29.4:2929

here is the link
it works as i wanted but slow when i put it in the move towards a position block as you said i want it to be instant

I can’t figure out how to rotate it?
Anyway if your problem is with speed
Then you can adjust speed in add force options
IF you want it to teleport to that position then instead of add force you simply change position of object

1 Like

wait it works perfectly when i - 100 from the x and the y it rotates too! thank you because without you i cound not get the idea to make a new point and teleport to the point :slight_smile:

1 Like