How to save highest highscore?

Greeting to all… I made auto save and load with the help for you all . But now my highscore change each time when I play the game. But I want keep the highest 1 as a score. How to do??
Please help

1 Like

Please don’t make multiple posts about the same question. It is considered spam.

2 Likes

TRY THIS
If the variable highscore is less than the variable score,set the variable highscore to the value of variable score.

1 Like

Arthuro sir,
I don’t make multiple posts about the same question… earlier I asked about auto save but now I asking how to keep the highscore

Crafterz sir,
It didn’t work… i give two screenshots to you. So will you please check for the errors in it and 1 more problem is there when my player fall automatically score add extra 1 point for no reason why?? Help me please :pleading_face:

It’s better to share the screenshots here, so everyone can help, and so the future readers of this topic will follow the troubleshooting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok Gruk… but I was at my cousin house so didn’t upload the screenshot…
Gruk big fan of yours thank you for the suggestion :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Please help me to solve this issue.

No problem, I said that because I thought you sent the screenshots as private message. :slight_smile:

its not, when he falls, but when he jumps.
and it happens, because you made it happen

i have no clue what you tried to achieve with this.

you need to use the scene variable score.
and when you complete a level, or die, then you have 1 check, if your scene variable score is greater than your global variable high score, and if it is, change the global variable high score set to scene variable score.

1 Like

Slash bro,
I need your help again… So, will you please
Make events for Autosave and load… With keep the highest score which won’t be change each time… Please I need your expertise regarding this problem :blush::blush:

play attantion to the order of the events.
first, when dieing or finishing the level, you check if score > high score
if yes, then you set the high score to the score and then save the high score.
after the data is collected and saved, you switch/restart the scene

any scores the player can get, do +1 to the scene variable score.
also, you might consider having 2 text objects, 1 for global variable high score, that shows the highest score and another text object to set to scene variable score (to show your current score).

3 Likes

Slash bro,
You are God of gdevelop… .
I searched lots of videos and did experiment but nothing happened. But with your expertise it’s works…
Thank youuuuuuuuuu so muchhhhhhhhhhhh
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: