I need to recover

Before proceeding, please use the forum search feature at the top of the page to check if your question has already been answered.

MY thing is frozen and i have way to much progress to start again. so i opened piskel and closed it before it fully loaded

A clear and concise description of what you are trying to do.

its frozen

Explain what should happen when you run the game.

FROZEN

Explain what is happening instead, what is going wrong.

[Opera Snapshot_2023-06-07_151332_editor.gdevelop.io.png](https://Opera Snapshot_2023-06-07_151332_editor.gdevelop.io.png)

Please include a screenshot of the full related events including both conditions and actions.
And screenshots to help showing us the issue.

Project files (optional)

Insert a minimal game showing your issue in a .zip or .rar.

Youā€™re going to have to be much more descriptive that that. What is this ā€˜thingā€™ - The editor, piskel, a preview of the game? At what point does it freeze? What actions are you doing (if any) before it freezes?

2 Likes

ok so i have to restart it but the piskel was the editor and it was frozen frozen like it said i still had it opened after i clossed it

Sorry, Iā€™m still in the dark. Your sentence has no punctuation, so itā€™s really hard to understand it.

At a guess, I think you are using Piskel and it froze. But Iā€™m not sure because you also refer to the editor which I take to mean the GDevelop editor.

The rest is just doing my head in. What do you mean with ā€œfrozen like it saidā€? What are you referring to with 'it"? And how can something still be open after you close it? How do you close it? And what is ā€œitā€?

Can you answer these questions, and number your answers so we know what each one matches:

1. What freezes (Piskel, GDevelop editor, something else)?
  2. What are you doing before it freezes (for example, what key presses do you make, what files are you accessing, what buttons are you clicking, what options are you selectingā€¦)?
  3. What does the task manager show (right click on task bar or windows icon and select Task Manager).