I have created an in-game purchase, it works correctly, but when the in-game purchase message appears on any consumable item 2 things happen:
- If it is the first purchase, it is duplicated
- If it is the second purchase, the game freezes and stops working.
It is all in the same position as in the example in Gdevelop (In app purchase - a game example from the GDevelop game making app | GDevelop).
At the beginning of the scene:
Inside Store is ready:
I don’t understand if it’s a bug, if there’s a loop or what’s going on, could you please help me with this error? I don’t see where the problem could be.
- I add all the details of the purchase
- Compile the game and run it on an iOS device
- I make a purchase, even the coins are loaded and I see the OK
- IAP failure