Is it possible to assign the "on click" option to some area?

Hello !! I’m making a 2D mobile game, is it possible to assign the “on click” option to some area? Or can this option only be applied to an object? For example, on a scene called menu I have an object with graphics called warrior1, I would like to click on it so that the scene changes to the warriors scene and there would be choices of warriors, the problem is that when I select another warrior, the graphics will change in the menu scene and I would still like that after clicking on the area where the object called warrior1 was (and now it will be e.g. warrior11), the scene changes to the warriors scene.

You can create a group with all of the warrior objects and then use the group name in the on click condition. It would trigger the actions when any of the objects were clicked.

https://wiki.gdevelop.io/gdevelop5/objects/object-groups/#object-groups

You could use 1 object and change the animation to the current warrior instead of swapping objects.

The on click only works for objects. You could use the mouse was pressed or mouse was released conditions and then compare the cursor X and Y with several greater and less than conditions but it’s much easier to use the on click with an object.

There are so many different ways things can be done.

@Keith_1357 Thanks ! Can I assign it in a group to only one scene? in this case the menu scene

Yes. You can use it as often as you want. One scene has no effect on other scenes other than things like storage and global variables.