Is it possible to make a board game?

gevlolpo
:grinning:

Do you know if there are any masters who can easily and quickly create board games

Go and chess are both possible, similar to online card games

I don’t know if it’s easy to create a board game, but I hope the master can guide me in the maze

Making board games with all human players would be relatively simple but any type of computer or AI players could be very complex.

Someone recently was discussing “Minimax Algorithm”, something that I only understand on the basic level. There may be other ways. It would depend on the complexity of the game. If it only used dice then that could be easier than something that required decisions.

Single or multiple human players would be so much easier than computer players.

1 Like

GDevelop is super versatile, and you can whip up all kinds of games, including board games. Think of classics like chess, checkers, or even something like spider solitaire but with your own twist. You can set up grids, move pieces, and handle turns easily.

The cool part is you don’t need to be a coding wizard to get started. There are plenty of tutorials and a helpful community if you get stuck. Plus, adding custom rules and features is a breeze with GDevelop’s visual scripting. If you’re dreaming of creating a unique board game, go for it! It’s all about experimenting and having fun. Happy game-making!