Issue with Finding Points

Hello everyone!

Please help me figure out the issue. Every second, a character is created at a specific point, holding a random number of pizzas that they must deliver to a designated point. There are several points, and the character will choose a point randomly.

The problem is that when the character reaches the point, they do not always deliver the pizza to the designated point. Sometimes another character, who is at a different point, can deliver the pizza instead. It seems that characters can only act in order because if a character reaches the second point, they won’t deliver the pizza until another character reaches the first point.

I would like the characters to act independently of each other, delivering the pizza immediately upon reaching the chosen point. Perhaps you can find the error in my code.

I don’t know about your overall strategy but the pick nearest condition only picks 1 object so the for each object event will only use that object. Also, the take into account all objects action can’t pick all of the linked objects. It can only pick from the pick list which would only contain the nearest object.

You might need to change the logic by removing or moving the pick nearest and if needed replace it with the picked linked objects. Or maybe you need a for each client instead followed by take into account.

I can’t help but feel the events need to be divided into more events maybe with some variables to track the states.