Manage shared behaviors/variables/effects of object groups

The ability to add, delete or edit shared behaviors/variables/effects of group objects.

4 Likes

So essentially what you want is…

1. Add Objects to a Group
  2. Be able to assign Behaviors / Effects / Variables to Groups giving that element to all objects

Essentially treating a Group as an Object…

That sounds neat!

It would make testing with groups of object so much easier too! Like for instance, when i was messing around with Pathfinder i kept adding and removing it, one by one from every object… i kept thinking… “Man wish i could just do this for all of them at the same time”

The thing is, this might not be that hard considering you can already Copy / Paste Behaviors, Effects, Variables and so on, from one object to another, so making it automatic dosent sound too far fetched.

This has my vote! +1

3 Likes

I was thinking the same when I had to manually add them one by one,
Imagine that you can add once it saves your time by a lot since you don’t add it once you add then observe it whether it’s good or not then remove or adapt or add more extension / behavior

2 Likes

And this gets even more useful considering prefabs can have object groups within them. Everything that can make prefabs more powerful instantly gets a Like from me.