Move all objects at once?

Okay, so when I drag my map around (it’s larger than the scene size) I need the map markers to move with it. I do not want the markers to be moved on their own but bound in relation to the map object. How can I accomplish this?

The map is one object, the markers are their own objects. I can’t seem to find out how this is done.

Objects:
mapWorld - draggable
markerRed - no behaviors

So far, I only have four events which bound the map to the scene itself (that way it doesn’t show a lot of gray and the scrolling can only go to the edges of the map object).

Just change the camera position instead of the map itself

I don’t know how to do that, but I did find a solution for it:

I changed the position of the origin point for markerRed then did the following:

The problem I see myself running into is that I can’t seem to find a way to let it know WHICH markerRed to have set there. It doesn’t make sense to have multiple objects for the same purpose, and yet I can’t seem to find a way to select an event id for the object in question.

If you might be able to let me know how, exactly, to move the camera around instead of the map, that would be the easiest solution.

Thinking about it, the map is larger than the scene, so it wouldn’t be a good solution to move a camera about the place, as I want the map to be bound to the view, no going outside of the map on screen.

Maybe if there’s a way for the event to pick a particular instance of an object, that would be the easiest solution as of now.