Multiplayer Object not properly synchronised?

So for my little fighting game I want powerups to fall from the top of the screen. I did get this to work but I notice that on the 2nd players screen (3rd and 4th player too) another powerup spawns but despawns a second after.

Here’s the code:

I also noticed that when quitting the game as player 1 the powerups just stop spawning all together for the other players which probably ties into why the powerups are disappearing for other players because player 1 is the main host but im not sure how to fix it

1 Like

The despawning definitely sounds like an ownership problem. Basically what would happen is, because a game instance creates an object that doesn’t “own” it, the host overwrites the objects’ creation, and the object disappears. You should always put the action of a player taking ownership immediately after creating an object. Try putting that action in the same event where the object (Powerup) is created.

Try to make it so the host creates those objects as well. So if only the Host owns that game instance, he should be the one creating and owning the objects, which (in theory) shouldn’t create any problems.