My pixel art game have some problem

my game resolution is 512-288 , my sprites art 32-32 .problem is when I move my character I notice some pixel is missing or shrink , I think line of pixel. ( without camera center player)
When I make camera follow player this problem disappear. ( Camera center X position )
And I watch youtube tutorial to make camera movement smooth, pixel line shrinking on screen. ( learp(CameraX, player.X(), 0.05) )

How to solve this problem please, and I like camera movement smooth. Is there has setting to change.

in this photo my character has change some pixel in eye

tiger sprite is just for background test, sorry for confuse. my problem is just same with this Pixel-Art // Graphics Issue // vertical row disappear / flickering parts when camera moves

and there is another one with same problem Pixel perfect movement?

I reported the issue on Github.

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Is there has any way to replace lerp function to get smooth camera movement :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Variable tweens is an option

1 Like

I am afraid to ask but can you show me how to do variable tweens :pleading_face: I don’t know how to do it.

I’ve also ran into this several times. I’m pretty sure it happens because it’s trying to move objects fractions of a pixel which causes pixel tearing. An easy fix is to round the camera lerp equation Ex: round(lerp(CameraX , player.X(), 0.05))

1 Like