Object not appearing right

My grass object just appears weirdly… how to fix

everything loads weirdly

You’re going to have to explain it a bit better. What are you expecting and what is actually happening? Like the sections in the template when you start a new thread.

Not some vague “it loads weirdly”. Provide details. And explain the screen shots.

Idk… The game doesn’t look like it’s supposed to… the screenshot #1 shows the one that is how it NOT supposed to and second is the correct one

Under what conditions/device does the grass appear?

what do you mean by that

You have 2 screenshots. One in which the grass doesn’t appear, one in which it does. When does the grass not appear, and when does it? Are the screen shots from the same device? Are they of the same part of the scene? Are they different parts of a scene? Are they different scenes?

It’s on same device yes

and it’s the same scene and it’s like that pretty sure all scenes

So when does the grass appear on screen, and when doesn’t it?

As u load into the game

Sorry, you’re going to have to give a lot more info here. I asked a 2 part question - when does it appear and when doesn’t it. And you respond with “As u load the game”. I have no idea what part of the question that relates to, and it doesn’t tell me when the other part occurs.

Please describe what occurs and when it occurs. Is it immediate, or after a delay?

What is the red part? Is it the background? Another sprite?

What is the device this is happening on - mobile, browser, preview, something else?

Can you get a video of it and post that?

It’s 2am. I’m going to bed.

Can I just add you so you can get all these answers

Maybe the resolution of your game is reaaaallly low. Try increasing it, maybe?
Or it could be a layer/camera problem → Is your grass in a different layer?

It’s the same as it’s been before

I’m really sorry, but you’re not being helpful at all
If you want your problem to be fixed, please be more specific! We’re trying to help

Or at least provide the project’s file, if that’s easier for you

1 Like

That’s what I’m trying to say IDK

Here is the file

Ok I think it’s fixed now

Ok it is fixed BUT I don’t know how I fixed it