i am playing around with the pairs-project sample to learn the program.
“pairs” comes by default with 16 cards and 8 pairs.
now i tried to add one pair for testing which should bring 18 cards = 9 pairs. therefore i
- copied and placed 2 additional placeholders into the scene
- created 1 additional “card” + back (resized to the needed size)
- gave this card an id
- integrated the card into the card-group
- added a pair of this card to the existing ones
starting the preview this happens:
- only the old cards are shown
- the added placeholders are shown (instead of the new pairs back)
- in the event sheet the function “tween the cardgroup to x,y position …” does not affect
- doubleclicking this action shows “tween not available” for this object (cards-group). even the function itself can not be chossen (in the original version you can).
by the way: adding a additional pair does work with the original cards and placeholders (duplicating,copy+paste)
what is wrong?