Particle system ground collision

I’m trying to figure out how to get a particle system to collide with platforms (think particles from an explosion coming to rest on the ground). Is there an obvious way to get the two to interact that I’m not seeing?

You can’t make any collision between a particle and another object (sprites, platforms, physics, etc) but basically, the particle system consists in creating a lot of sprites.
You can make your own “particle system” using events creating a large amount of sprites, increasing/decreasing their size over time, etc. With this method, you will be able to use collision conditions.

I recommend you to use repeat events to create a lot of objects, for example :

If you use the platform extension, add a physics automatism to all your platforms and your particles. Configure your platforms as static. In your “repeat event”, you can add an impulsion/force to your particle. These are just ideas to simulate a particle system.
Be reasonable : don’t create to much objects at the same time and be sure to add an event that delete your “particles” when they collide your platform or after a certain amount of time.

Thought that’s what I might have to end up doing. Thanks for clarifying!