Pixel perfect translation and scaling?

I want to be able to move and scale my object pixel perfectly, no decimal points, no integers just whole number. How do I do this?

I don’t know about scaling but I believe you can move the objects by simply change their position on X and Y axis.
For example If you use object.X() + 1 in place of value when you set the position on the X axis I believe it should move the object by 1 pixel. So if you want to move the object only 10 pixels, repeat this 10 times or change 1 to 10.

No I am not talking about in events. I am talking when editing scene, in the scene. locking the translation to full pixel increments.

If you go to the object properties (right click object => properties) you can set the position and size of the object manually.
Also, if you turn on the grid using the “Grid” icon on the top, the objects going to snap to grid when you scale them or move them. You can also change the size of the grid if you click the “Edit the grid” icon on the top.

If it still not what you asking, I’m afraid I can’t help you.

You can:

• Move the object and then edit the instance properties to round the position, too annoying. EDIT: As ddabrahim said
  • Set the grid as 1x1, and snap to grid on, the problem is that the grid lines won’t let you see anything if you zoom out :frowning:

I believe what he is trying to say is about the sprites… when previewed the edges of the sprites are a bit “blurred?”. The sprites must be scaled with respect to the window size making it look sharper.

if my game window is 320 x 640 or 1280x720
My sprite size can be 16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128 and so on…