For the same Action (coded in a custom behaviour), when a parameter is an object with a behaviour (using the “Behaviour( for the previous object)” choice on the “Function configuration / Parameters” Screen ), it behaves differently when called from the event sheet, and another costum behaviour.
I don’t know if this is the issue but parameters don’t update when you rename them. It seems to be the same for behaviors. I tested it and my condition didn’t work after a name change but if I opened the condition inside the extension that referenced the behavior and closed it then it worked.it must automatically refresh the reference.
There’s another weird bug where behaviors sort by name. In one case someone was using a custom behavior and the behavior’s name was making it sort before or after the drag behavior. In this case, the behavior caused it to be sorted in the behavior list differently.
The position of the behavior was causing the draggable behaviors actions to work like post events instead of pre-events or vice versa. It was weird.