Problem Converting to HTML5?

So I went on the game properties and checked use HTML5 and unchecked native platform (Windows). The game compiles just fine and works in Windows, but in HTML5 version, the game compiles, but only will load to 90%. Is there a problem with just changing the project settings like that? Must I write out all the game again in HTML project? :confused:

Maybe it’s a bug related to the web platform, can you open the console of your internet browser (in Dev tools menu, or something similar) and watch if an error is reported.

Good idea Victor! The problem is:
[22:55:49.994] The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol. @ file:///C:/Users/Owner/TD/index.html

I also get these two warnings:

[22:55:49.843] canvas: an attempt to set strokeStyle or fillStyle to a value that is neither a string, a CanvasGradient, or a CanvasPattern was ignored. @ file:///C:/Users/Owner/TD/code.js:26

[22:55:50.184] canvas: an attempt to set strokeStyle or fillStyle to a value that is neither a string, a CanvasGradient, or a CanvasPattern was ignored. @ file:///C:/Users/Owner/TD/code.js:26

No errors?
The messages are only warning and should not prevent the games from running: There must be an error or a bug somewhere.
Or you can send me the project or a link to the exported project, and I’ll take a look.

I had a for each event with an object in the for each which did not exist… :astonished: It all compiled fine though. Anyway, removing that fixed the issue.

I’ve fixed this issue and similar ones when using an invalid object name in events :slight_smile: