Problem to be able to contribute to gdevelop

Hello, I want to contribute with gdevelop, I don’t know much about it but I’m learning in the future to create extensions or help with the gdevelop interface, as I am still a beginner, it gives me an error, if someone can help me I would appreciate it very much, thanks in advance, here I leave the photo of the error.

Which command did you run?

This documentation might help you:
https://github.com/4ian/GDevelop/blob/master/newIDE/README.md

Windows comes with a tool to take screenshots (Windows + Shift + S)

1 Like

the npm start command, But it doesn’t work, and I already knew about the screenshots, but for some reason the screenshot is taken and it’s all black, and it only happens when I have the command window open

I already read the documentation, but I still don’t know how to fix it, I hope you can help me

Can you give all the step you did (all the commands from the installation to the error)?
Which version of Windows are you using?
Did you have any luck with PowerShell or WSL?

1 Like

First use this command: git clone GitHub - 4ian/GDevelop: Open-source, cross-platform game engine designed to be used by everyone.
cd GDevelop/newIDE/app
npm install # or yarn (Command to clone gdevelop source code, but by pasting it here it is detected as a link), and when I finished the download, I used npm start and then I got that error, and I haven’t tried with powershell, I’m going to try it and tell you what happened, and thanks for the answer