Problem with making selection

I’m making selection for new game, load, etc. but I have problem with it. It just doesn’t move (like at all). Here are my events: i.imgur.com/fRneWLI.png. Relevant part starts after Control of Selection comment.

It works if you put the “Move Object to a position” action in an “Always” condition event with a damping of 0:

This action is a bit inaccurate, and the object always will be “searching” the position moving slightly :neutral_face:
But you could make something like this (full example, accurate):

The function check if the distance between Object’s position and its destiny is <= 1 (I don’t use sqrt() because performance) :slight_smile:

Maybe you already know it, but note that this action center the object at that position (you will have not any problem if you place the Origin point at Centre)

Thanks.

//edit: Could you post text version of this expression you used for “perfect” moving? I fear if I’d try to copy it using eye-keyboard-hand method :wink: I might put it badly.

/edit: Also I want to only to modify Y position and did way I did because move object to position don’t have version for separate coordinates, only bulk one.

//edit #2: Nevermind. Got it working other way. Basically I check if value is between desired position and desired position +1 (with mix/max so I won’t have to have separate event for upward movement) to end “searching”. Might be pixel out, but it’s not huge deal.