Random chance for an object to be tinted not working (SOLVED)

Hello everybody. In my game, I have an item that gives my character’s bullets a chance to inflict poison to enemies. To identify the poison bullet from the normal ones, I decided that the poison bullet should be tinted green with the global color action. Only bullets that are green will inflict poison.

However, tinting the bullet seems to make the game react strangely! Green bullets are for some reason shot out in a pattern rather than randomly! Worse yet, some green bullets don’t poison! The chances of bullets inflicting poison are normal as they should be, but I want it so that bullets that are poisonous stay green, and bullets that aren’t poisonous stay their normal color. Can somebody help please?
Screenshot (Code for poison bullets are under the bottom group):

Thanks in advance.

However, tinting the bullet seems to make the game react strangely! Green bullets are for some reason shot out in a pattern rather than randomly! Worse yet, some green bullets don’t poison!

Hi,
I would recommend you to reproduce your case in a dummy project. It will be easier to troubleshoot, and if the issue persists, you can share it so we can take a look.

Nevermind everybody, I solved it myself. Here is the solution:

1 Like