Repeat for each instance not working as expected

First post here, fairly new to programming in general, but I’ve followed a bunch of guides to get to this point where I need to have this object group to show in random order over the placeholder instances, however with this expresion it only grabs 2 out of 5, 3 out of 5 or 4 out of 5 objects at a time and non consistently placing them on the placeholders, so basically my question would be how do i get it to select all of the objects every time? and in such way that it doesn’t place two or more objects on the same placeholder?

I apologize if my english is not adecuate, I could try to explaing better if i’m not making myself clear here. thanks in advace for any response!

Welcome. When you’re picking a random “Botones” the same random number can be picked. So, the same “botones” can be moved multiple times. You need to reduce the number of available objects or choose them in a different way. ex. 1,1,24 or 2,3,2,1

One of the many ways to do it: add a Boolean to each object and set it to true when moved. Then choose from only the ones not moved (false).

2 Likes

Thank you very much Keith, will try this and let you know the outcome.

1 Like

Well, happy to say it worked like a charm, thanks again my friend, you helped me big time!

1 Like