Requesting and Wishlist! Old School 80s and 90s Retro Game Making for Gdevelop!.🙏

I will make it short and Simple!

I like to request for making games to be exported to play on old school systems like how the NESmaker and GBS (Game Boy Studios) are doing but having that here on Gdevelop?

The ability to create ATARI, NES, SNES, GB, GBA SEGA, PS1 and many other GAMES of that era that can be played back on these consoles or clones of them would be the coolest and most ambitious request EVER! and to have here on gdevelop without coding.

this going back to the old days and creating cartridges and CD’s that would play on these consoles where you can also design your own console that can be use to play these games! how cool is that?

That really doesn’t sound possible, GDevelop builds games based on Web technologies, html, javascript and such.
Luckily for you, you already found the alternatives you need to get started.

well can they make gdevelop to support other programming languages that would also convert them into these other formats to be played on? like unity or game maker and how diverse they are when it comes to exporting to other platforms like the ps4 or switch or xbox.

I’m not much of a techie, but it’s such a big change from the current software that I guess it would take a completely different software.
Building to PS4 and such, which support Web technologies, would be one thing, building to 30 yrs old game stations would be quite another.

it shouldn’t take that long sense the gdevlop has the world as it’s team! some of these formats may even exist in someone’s computer just sitting there waiting to be used. that is the power of the world as a team vs a company with only a select few. just look at how fast this very gdevelop game engine keeps getting updates after updates is really hard to keep up sometimes. so what may take 30 years can now take 3.