Sell for money, get GD credits

How about making something like a user can sell a game on gd.games and then they can exchange the money for either GD credits or cash. Something like the ad revenue sharing, but we could sell games, or, for example pro versions of games.

GDevelop would then, for example, give the developers 85% of the money and 15% would be for GDevelop. Or it can be configurable, then I would be happy to give you 20%. :grinning:

3 Likes

Did you see this?

https://wiki.gdevelop.io/gdevelop5/monetization/#selling-on-stores

1 Like

Yeah, but they want to sell on GD.games specifically, unless they are only looking to make money.

I think you mean to sell it to GDevelop but that won’t help GDevelop it should be like if GDevelop finds ot interesting enough then the deal will be made

I want to sell for GD credits.

GD.games is not a game marketplace, and the devs have at times indicated they do not intend for it to become one.

With that in mind, I don’t know that they’ll ever let you sell games on the site.

If we are selling it to players then it will be fi e but if we are selling it to gdevelop it should be on gdevelop that they would buy or not if its not like this then people would just farm credits