Shop problem in Gdevelop

How can I create a shop and put armors, characters etc… in that the next time when i open the game (after quiting it) so I want the buyed items from shop to be as it is , means the state of shop should be same , suppose I buyed something from my shop using coins then quit the game . After opening the game again I want my buyed character in the game not the original one …

You have to make a lots of events but start with a global variable.
Make a global variable called character and coin. After that, make a child variable of that global variable called char1, char2, char3, etc. Now, make a new scene. This scene is the shop scene. Here, make a new sprite for the buy, equip and equipped. And also for the character image.

Now, if global variable coin >= 100 and cursor or touch is on char1_buy
Change the global variable character.char1 and character.char1.equipped to true and write true in char1 and char1.equipped storage.

If Global variable character.char1 = true and global variable character.char1.equipped = true
change the animation of char1_button = “equipped”

If global variable character.char1 = true and global variable character.char1.equipped = False
change the animation of char1_button = “equip”

and there are many more…

Its very complicated to tell you here

ok , I will try this one (which you told ) and see some tutorials on youtube… Thanks

You an try with this template

1 Like