[SOLVED] Gdevelop 3d help

Before proceeding, please use the forum search feature at the top of the page to check if your question has already been answered.

How do I…

How can I make a 3d platform, which the player can jump atop?

What is the expected result

When I made the demonstration, I should’ve been able to collide with the sides of my 3d box and the top of the box

What is the actual result

I can definitely collide with the sides, but instead of being able to climb on top, I go inside of the box.

Related screenshots

Project files (optional)

GDevelop Project, and Video Demonstration of bug

OHH i see whats happening you dont go through the block you are on the block but its just that the 3d camera angle of gdevelop in in such a position that the camera goes inside the block a little bit making it look invisible because 3d blocks are hollow from inside on gdevelop.I dont think changing z order will work and since the 3d jump is not a gdevelop behaviour but a community one you cannot also report it as a gdevelop bug.You should reach out to the creator of this 3d jump behavior in someway and report them this bug.

My problem is solved already, i forgot about this form, the problem was the camera had no Z axis, so I had to add the Dybde (Depth in norwegian) to the Z axis which allowed the camera to head level