[Solved] How can I change player's current jump speed

I want to make it so that when you jump and then let go of the jump button it sets the CurrentJumpSpeed of my Player object to 0 so it can fall instantly making it faster to cancel a jump. I also have a boolean variable that states if Player “isJumping”, so if it’s false then it would activate the action.

The problem is, I haven’t found how to change Player.PlatformerObject::CurrentJumpSpeed() in any way. It might be possible through Javascript code, but I don’t know how to write in that language.
Maybe the reason there isn’t any pre-made action for the PlatformerObject behaviour about it is that it would make the game bug, I don’t know about that, but I find it weird that there isn’t any way to change the current jump speed of an object while there are actions to change the current horizontal speed and the current falling speed.

I think that is either falling speed or gravity and you don’t need expression for that since there is action for it

At first I tried to do what you said, just trying to do stuff with gravity, but I didn’t really get it to work perfectly, so I tried to do something else and I found a way to “change player’s current jump speed” in a way by doing this:

I just made the player jump again with 0 jump speed so it technically puts the current jump speed to 0, and changed the gravity after the jump for it to work properly (may not have thought of that last part if you hadn’t written your reply).

Edit: if you want to replicate this change the jump speed back to how it was before, this action isn’t in the image since I already have something that puts it back to the original value because you can crouch in my game which lowers the jump speed.