Hi mates I was wandering what I have to do to be included as a contributor here
I just want to know if there is some form to fill or just have to say what I want to be displayed like my name and link if that the case just add Ulises Freitas (Crimson Games IO) and a link to all my GDevelop templates and tutorials in
here
Ulises Freitas (Crimson Games IO) https://ulisesfreitas.itch.io/
There is nothing to do, a GDevelop developer will add you to the list if they notice you have made good contributions.
Also, there is no need to ask since you have been added to that list already
committed 05:47AM - 25 Aug 21 UTC
But one thing the url is not correct Iām not helper Wesley(https://helperwesley.itch.io/ ) this is the correct url https://ulisesfreitas.itch.io/
{
name: āUlisesFreitasā,
description:
āNumerous examples and making external services that integrate with GDevelop gamesā,
link: āhttps://helperwesley.itch.io/ ā,
},
{
Muzan
August 28, 2021, 12:46pm
4
I also realised that your url is wrong.
Ok so Iāve created a PR here
4ian:master ā UlisesFreitas:master
opened 01:23PM - 28 Aug 21 UTC
The previous url is not mine is other user mine is
https://ulisesfreitas.itch.i⦠o/
Whoops I could have sworn I had put your games igniter website there.
No, I made a pull request I think is merged now the website is correct now.
Bouh
August 28, 2021, 4:12pm
8
Iāve merged your Pull Request