[SOLVED] Moving between scenes

So, I have a problem. I want the player to be able to move between scenes by pressing keys a(left), d(right), and S (back), but since I use these buttons on each scene, they just change one after the other with a single click. So, let’s say I’m on scene 1 and I want to move to the left, to scene 2. I have five scenes. When I press a special button for this purpose, I am immediately transported to scene 5. I tried to make this with just clicking on arrows, but the problem stays there too. Is there any way to stop it?

Use “at the beginning of the scene and button pressed make variable ignorePress = 1”, “button not pressed then set variable ignorePress = 0” and add to every button press handling event the condition ignorePress = 0.

1 Like

Do you have maybe a screenshot or something of you doing it? I can’t understand how I should insert it there.

If you use “button is pressed”, replace it with “button is released” or add a “Trigger once” and it should fix your problem.
But maybe it’s an entirely different issue and you should show a screenshot of the events for these keys. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the very late answer, but your advice solved the problem! Thank you!

1 Like