[Solved]Please tell me how to switch pages with swipe. Please someone give me an answer.T.TT.T

I’d like to know how to move a page to a swipe with a dot indicator like ViewPager. It’s like an intro slider. What should I do?
Required for level selection based on stage.:pleading_face::pleading_face:
Please tell me how. I beg you.:sob::sob::sob::sob:
hUit6

If you’d searched the forum (using that little magnifying glass at the top right of this page), you’d have come across this little gem of a post.

In there is a link to a small project which scrolls a selection. It’s not exactly like in the .gif you’ve posted, but you get the general idea and can adapt it.

Sometimes when I’m doing a search for something I’ve read in the past, I can’t get the search terms right and am unable to find it. And that’s when I know what I’m looking for.

I just did a few searches using words in Mr.Kim’s post and MrMen’s link didn’t show up, so unfortunately it can be hard to get the right results especially when searching for something you’re not sure about.

Thank you for trying to help. Unfortunately, this wasn’t the kind I wanted. But fortunately, I was able to work it out and I think this could be used for something else. Thank you.:grin::grin::grin:

Thank you for trying to help. Fortunately, I was able to make it by combining the templates.:grin::grin: