I have that bug, someone know how to repair the sprite?
That blacky green line upside the texture (48x48)
I have H= 48, and Smooth unchecked
I’m assuming that the tile is just the grass, and not into the ground. Try these and report back.
- Ensure the image actually is 48px.
- Make sure the image doesn’t actually have that line. (it happens)
- Make sure you didn’t accidentally stretch the tile vertically.
- If that doesn’t work, try changing the size of the Tile object by removing 1 vertical pixel at a time.
I know the first 3 might sound dumb, but it’s always important to check the simple things to get them out of the way when troubleshooting.
- I made that tile 48x48, i checked that
2.I dont have that line drawed
4.I changed , the tile is worst now, the line is everytime now
I have that bug only when i jump, the camera follows the character on X and Y(center
Try to disable the picture smoothing in the image bank (put “No” in “Smooth” property of the picture).