What's your score on Wordle?

Haha, yeah it was the name of the song. But always nice to RR someone in the meantime.

I do miss your shenanigans. Too bad you quit :smiling_face_with_tear:

I was waiting for a better score to share, but I don’t have any yet. So I’ll share an old one.

Wordle 509 3/6*

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

Haha ES, nice work with 509. You know what? I went and found a wordle archive so I could also do 509. Ya beat me though. I didn’t look at your guesses but I am now. Hmmmm, you didn’t use crane. Can’t remember what other starter words you’ve used.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been getting a fair few 3s & 4s. Had another DNF, and also managed to fluke a 2 a few days ago. My latest is one I was quite pleased about, getting the answer from 3 yellows :

Wordle 517 3/6*

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:

1 Like

Hmmm, when I was doing that Exist wordle it seemed familiar Turns out that archive has the numbers wrong and I have actually done Exist before which was Wordle 486 and got it in three back then. So ES, what I thought was a 509 comparison was not.

These are the kind of shenanigans that I like! Didn’t know there was a way to play old wordles, this can be very handy.

I haven’t played in a while because life got busy, sorry for not taking time to answer.

My answer is a bit late, but still a very nice score!

My score is nothing special, but still proud of it after all this time.

Wordle 552 4/6*

:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:

I also wanna wish you guys a merry christmas :christmas_tree: and a happy new year. Have fun these days! :fireworks: :firecracker:

1 Like

ES, here’s me talking about the Wordle archive back in February (before you existed). Then when I went to do your 509 there, it had a notice saying they had been asked to shut down by Nyt. So I guess any accurate archive that exists these days doesn’t last long. Hence that recent one having the numbers wrong.

Went to do 552 but it was yesterday for me so turned my clock back. Wow, what a tricky one. I had already incorrectly dismissed the actual answer first two letters as no way. And tried so hard to get it in three. Very well done to you ES, nice turnaround from guess three.

Wordle 552 4/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Have fun, tulips.

:kiwi_fruit: :kangaroo: :tulip:
:green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square:

1 Like

:baby: I widn’t wow I was just a wew wonths wold :baby_bottle: :crazy_face:

Always gotta love the company’s that dig their own grave. Just like Rockstar suing modders.

It indeed was a tricky one, you still had it in 4 though. Nice job! I had a eureka moment when I had my yellows and a green letter.

This was a word I didn’t even know, but my puzzle skills prevailed.

Wordle 553 4/6*

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:

Hahaha nice! :laughing:

1 Like

MrMen, your fame is spreading. Why can`t my character jump from one platform to the other?

2 Likes