Exporting Mobile Game For Testing?

I need to export my game to test and see if the ADS work?
is there a way i can do that without accidentally uploading it unfinished to the app store lol

Hi, you can export your game in .apk file and install it and test it on your mobile device and there is also this function:

where you can test this game on other device without exporting it.

1 Like

the address isn’t loading for me sadly idk why i connnected my phone to the same wifi

It happened to me too :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

so how would i go by trying it another way? and sorry to hear that.
how do i export it without uploading it to google play? and test it

You don’t need to upload it to Google Play Store, just export it as .apk, send it to you SmartPhone and install it to run it.

Click where I marked it, you won’t have to upload it to Google Play Store, you can just get the file and do whatever you want with it.

1 Like

so how do i send it to my phone just put it on my desktop? and i guess transfer it with my phone charger?

You can use Google Drive, upload it to Google Drive and download it on your Phone. Or, yeah, your phone charger could do the trick too.

1 Like

sorry for all the questions btw, i started less than 5 days ago and taught myself how to use gdevelop, make pixel art in 8x8, 16x16, 32x32, 64x64 and 100x100… and also how to animate and make assets all in less than 5days so my brain is exploding lol

also easy question… but the com.example do i remove “example” right?

You should do com.companyname.gamename. I also asked a question like this a while ago, read it down below.

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: its taking ages to make into a apk so i guess ill be waiting lol havent slept in two days… this stuff is addicting

1 Like

is it taking longer adding more time cuz its not registered? or is it normal

It is normal. Leave it like that, minimize it, do some other work, come back and see. After completion of Build, it gives you a link to download that .apk probably from server.

1 Like

okay thank you very much! again

1 Like

while i wait i shall play bounce it :slight_smile: thanks again

1 Like

Thank you :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

wow lol that was pretty good not gonna lie started to rage at first platform lmao but after a few levels got addicting lol.
ALSO: i tried my game on my phone haha… so my screen was messed up? like only showed half the screen idk why… but yeah so i gotta try to fix that BUT the ads worked lol

1 Like

this is my settings idk if somethings wrong or not