GDevelop 3.6.83

Can you send us your project file with all the images in a zip (you’ll need to host it on a download website) ?

Native games → Preview in the editor
Web/HTML5 games → Preview in the web browser
If both platforms are activated, you can select one to preview by clicking on the arrow under “Preview”.

Roger that - will attempt to package up tomorrow night.

On the HTML vs Native - the coordinate system appears to be different. Putting one object around another gives different displacement of the placed object?

No, it’s the same coordinate system. Are you talking about the action “Put an object around another” ?

After update Preview is not working !!! just black screen , i try all browser !! i clear everything cache and history , the same problem!!! Any solution ???

We can’t help without clear indications.
Can we have your project file (with all the resources) ?

do i have to send all the projects !!! it will be hard :wink: i will use the old version back , thanks …

(Thanks for your help in making this software better… :neutral_face: )

You can make a easier thing : test if the examples works in HTML5.

What do you mean ??? try the exporting files ???

No, do the preview in GDevelop for some of the examples provided with it.

that works :cry: :cry: :cry: but may projects work normally on the old version , but the issue only on the new version !!!

Does it work in preview ? If not, the only solution is to send me your project by email at victorlevasseur52@gmail.com (please, you can find a solution this way).

Here is my project the preview is not working … :cry: :cry: :cry:
Kemo.rar (45.5 KB)

I can’t test, some pictures are missing.

Advice : Do a “Save as” in a new folder : this way, GDevelop will copy all resources in the directory.

EDIT : It seems that GDevelop has a problem when the same picture is multiple times in the project : it’s the case in your project with Dream_Lucky_Egg_Sprite.png <-> Dream_Lucky_Egg_Sprite.png2 (which are the same picture) AND Dream_Lucky_Egg_Sprite1.png <-> Dream_Lucky_Egg_Sprite1.png2
Remove Dream_Lucky_Egg_Sprite.png2 and Dream_Lucky_Egg_Sprite1.png2 and it will work. :wink:

@SWK it’s probably the same problem for you with “gem3v.png” (there is probably “gem3v.png2” in the image bank).

Yes , that is right :slight_smile: i remove the duplicate images only and it worksss :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

but when use save as it didn’t save the images :frowning: it save only the file of application only !!! even it ask me !!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Strange.

Anyway, your problem is solved. For the next version, GDevelop will prevent this problem to happen (will support multiple resources pointing to the same picture).

Yep - that was it. Thanks for your efforts.

In 3.6.83 the TileMap object constantly crashes when I try to edit it on windows platform (had no tome to test it on linux yet).

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a new project
  2. Open default scene and add a TileMap object
  3. Doubleclick TileMap or choose edit in context menu
  4. GDevelop crashes

Does anyone encounter the same problem?

Please, use the search feature of the forum : the problem have already been reported multiple times and is fixed for the next version. GDevelop 3.6.84 will be released soon with two bugfix (including this one).

I’m sorry if I missed it. The only recent thread I could find was about wrong image size. In my case the TileMap Editor window doesn’t even appear. It’s like mentioned by Elf_ears’ post that nobody replyed to yet.
[url]Besoin d'une équipe pour votre projet de jeu?]

Crash when I try to use a tilemap object D: - #11 by Elf_Ears
(I already answered in the previous page of this topic)