Reward ad issue (Solved)

Hello experts

I’m developing an endless runner gamer where players can be revived by watching an ad. But the problem I’m facing is that I have to watch two reward videos in order to revive the player. I’ve tried quite a few things but couldn’t solve the problem. Please check out the screenshot below and help me to solve this problem.

Thanks

These screenshots may help you understand what is going on!

Try trigger once could help.

1 Like

How long did it take for you to be able to view the ads from admob?. I created my account yesterday and none of the banner ads load today during tests.

I thought this community would be a lot more active, I haven’t gotten a single response in my thread:

Ah, Thank you so much! :heart:

It didn’t take much time! However, they temporarily limited my account for a month to check whether my traffic and users are real or fake. You need to put your ad account code somewhere in the project settings. Otherwise, ads won’t show up! Hope this will solve the problem. :slight_smile:

“You need to put your ad account code somewhere in the project settings. Otherwise, ads won’t show up! Hope this will solve the problem.”

I did, if you check the image from my thread I put everything I needed to:
https://forum.gdevelop.io/uploads/default/original/3X/3/4/34ec9e70b38a9be9299c64b28aad2e579de80336.png

What do you mean by “It didn’t take much time!”

Did you have to wait a week to see test ads?, three days?.

Because I’m about to be on day two and I don’t see anything working. Did you copy and paste your app ID into both the android and ios entry fields? (maybe that’s what I’m supposed to do).

To be honest, I don’t remember exactly. Be patient, give it some time. If the test ads don’t show up after a week, you may need to contact customer support.