SpooderDol Progress Reports, Feature Requests, and Bug Reports

Ok, instead of using the skin submission topic (found here) to give you updates, I’ve taken the liberty to start another topic.
Here I will post updates, feel free to comment or give feature requests, or report a bug(s).

As always. the game can be found below

3 Likes

August 31. I added the ability for Aangdol (previously avadol) to go into the avatar state when at 8 health or less, several days before added Lloyd’s spinjitzu, as well as Link’s bullet time, and Inusidol’s shockwave. I have yet to add cooldowns or use limits. When i update it, try using the x key on pc to try abilities. I also added 2 enemies.

2 Likes

This kicks SO MUCH a$$! :scream:

The abilities are excellent! I especially love Spinjutsu! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, the effects were fun to draw! And the music for the avatar state was fun, though a little tricky to loop (:

2 Likes

Btw you should Preload your Music, so that the music might play immediately when prompted.

Go to Resources > Select your Music files > Check the ‘Preload as Music’ box.

1 Like

Oh, yeah. I always forget to do that. Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

Here are a couple things that need to be fixed:
~the hospital is clipping into another building
~The loading screen is outdated
Also, CrashDol’s ability should be an explosion that damages enemies and sends Crash flying.

1 Like

Ok, there are some problems with the music not loading(despite your recommendation @Fyrebrand_Gareth ) So some things may sound wrong, and its probably your browser, idk.
Oh, and the sound seems to work on chrome, but its unplayable due to lag. ):

I might revert back to 2d ):

Yea. I’ll try running it on different browsers to see if it runs better.
(I have 4 web browsers on my PC :grimacing:)

I have now added skin dependent projectile, for when you double click/tap. Try them all.

2 Likes

Hey guys! Its been a while, but ive started working on spooderdol again! This time, im making it so that you can grab onto enemies witht the web, and drag them around! Let me know what features you would like to see (also maybe ideas for the storymode). Possible new features include a new enemy type, and a new level or two!

2 Likes

The new version with enemy web grabbing is now live!

2 Likes

I now added fancy effects to everything, like to webs wobble when you sling them, and i rendered shadows onto some buildings. Overall, the look of the game has greatly improved.

2 Likes

I also published the original trailer on Youtube

3 Likes