VR Support For Games

This is already possible if you make your own extensions.

Hi - I bought the vr extension, and I was able to get the “enter vr/exit vr” button to display. However when I clicked on the “enter vr” button, I just got a slowly rotating hour glass display in my Meta Quest 2 headset. So, I’d appreciate any documentation you could give me on how to use the vr extension. I just started using GDevelop and if I can get vr working I’d be glad to donate to help move work on vr along. Thanks.

If you ever figure out how to get motion controls I would appreciate if you would share how you did, if not that’s cool too! Thanks in advance!

I found some time to mess with the plugin, I have gotten it to display in VR. I have not gotten my Quest 3 controllers to work. I have gotten a Xbox 360 controller to work through Bluetooth paired with the quest 3. Has anyone gotten Quest 3 controllers to work with it, if so how?

I messaged Arthuro555 before and he said that he has not implemented to the controller function into the extension yet, but since he’s gotten a bit more people purchasing the extension, he said that he might work on it a bit more in the future(most likely to add the controller features then).