What's your score on Wordle?

Took a chance with guess 3 which paid off.

Wordle 372 3/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Haha, didn’t you know? It’s the same as a glimmer or a glimpse. (haha jk I was guessing, didn’t know it either :innocent:, I did know the answer though).

You are doing sooo good. You deserve an applause :clap:

I totally screwed up 371, I failed it. But before my last guess, my wife started playing (because she saw me struggling) and entered words I was thinking out loud.

She then told me the answer because all hope was lost (took me way too long). I actually think yesterday’s word (370) was more of a “real” word than today’s (371). (because I did know that one for some reason).

Wordle 371 6/6* (this score is fake news)

:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square:

But I was able to get some redemption today. Still no 3 though.

Wordle 372 4/6*

:white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::green_square:

Almost failed this one as well. When you take away the last letter of this word, it’s how you write “turd” in Dutch.

Relates to Wordle 374

I find it really funny and ironic that this word with an extra L stands for something comical in English :crazy_face:

Wordle 374 6/6*

:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square:

Naughty word?

Schijt?

But that’s 6 letters? :grin:

Wordle 374 5/6

:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Spoiler - Contains part of today's Wordle

So Brøderbund were having a laugh back in 1983 then?

I’m really confused. On Sunday morning I did 372 and then Monday early evening (yesterday) did wordle. And today I went to do it but it’s the same as the one I did yesterday. Looking back I see the one I did yesterday is 374. Where is 373? I see from your spoilers that my yesterday 374 wordle is the same as your today’s 374. I haven’t done any weirdness of changing clock time or anything out of the ordinary.

Here is its, had two choices left for guess four and chose the most common word first even though I thought of the actual answer first.
Wordle 374 5/6

:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

Haha, that sounds like my dilemma a few months back. What was your reply to that one?

Oh, yeah :

Welcome to the fuzzy club, where age is the entry fee :grin:

Nooooooo. This is a time warp. Where is 373? I send myself all my answers/words and 373 is not there. And there’s no missing days. And you’re here today with my yesterday wordle. That can’t be brain fuzz. It has to be a wordle glitch.

Seems like Wordle 374 caused a bit of an international stink (spoiler alert)

Droll: Fans angry at streak-killing word for Wordle 374 | Stuff.co.nz

I didn’t realise the headline was about yesterday’s Wordle, and started to feel a rising dread that I would be one of those breaking their streak when I kept missing letters :

Wordle 375 5/6*

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

I read the article and then was some anger towards 375 as well. It was a stinker for me but I’m happy with it as a word and for 374. But no mention in the article of my recent peeves of primo and the dreaded smite. And one I didn’t mention here, cacao.

MrMen, I looked up the 373 answer and want to know if you or anyone else did it. If you don’t remember can you please ask your family. The difference between your fuzzy moment and my situation is that I have a record of my puzzle numbers, days and answers. The 373 answer is retro. I didn’t have that puzzle, as previously stated, I had 374 two days in a row.

That was a good effort for you MrMen from guess four to the answer.
Wordle 375 5/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square:

Small Dutch Lesson

“Schijt” means “S h i t” and “Drol” means “Turd” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Had to add some spaces in between because the word isn’t allowed.

Hahaha yeah it looks like it. That one Dutch guy in the team came up with a good name that no one understood.

I`m not that consistent with my Wordles, but I also thought I didn’t miss 373, but it seems like I did. You might not be that fuzzy after all.

These past few Wordles are crackling my brain though.

Wordle 375 X/6*

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:

I don’t need those (check out my name :wink:)

Like Epicsleeper, I don’t recall it (but you know what I’m like at my dottery old age). But the spritely MrsWomen does remember doing it.

I’ve been struggling over the last few Wordles, scoring 4s and 5s. It messes with the guess distribution graph :

Wordle 376 5/6*

:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Yeah ES, your 375 has got to hurt, it was a drol of a puzzle for you.

Hmmm, thank you MrMen for checking with MrsWomen. I’m in no doubt though that there was a glitch with mine.

I think my guess distribution is healthy enough, it’s always a struggle to keep the 3’s higher than the 4’s though. And of course one of my 6’s is really a fail.

Wordle 376 4/6

:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

I have wondered about that. Are you Dutch as well?

Your “Naughty word?” reply made it seem like you didn’t understand what I meant by “drol means turd in Dutch”. Hence my explanation.

When I just came onto this forum, I wanted to ask you about your name. But I find it much more entertaining to talk in English, so I never did :innocent:

Hahaha yeah, the last few Wordles were a bunch of drollen :laughing:

Not a great score but a score nonetheless.

Wordle 377 5/6*

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square:

Ooooooh, very soon, de aap komt uit de mouw.

Wordle 377 4/6

:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:

This was a frustrating one.
Wordle 378 5/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

After guess two, thought this should be a three but had to work really hard to get it.

:yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:

1 Like

Haha secretly we are all Dutchies talking in English :crazy_face:

MrMen doesn’t want to reveal his true nature and has left the scene :sunglasses:

I kind of failed the last few. I got no scores because I got stuck a few times and it took too long for me to finish. I might need to turn off hard mode for some of these.

Yeah, I really think the last week or so of Wordles has been words that are common enough but not really used very often. And for this one, before submitting I did my cheat trick again of checking in another browser. There were two options and I was almost certain it wouldn’t be

Relates to wordle answer 380

people who have a good look at chickens

but couldn’t face an X so checked anyway.

Who? Uit het oog, uit het hart must be kicking in.

Wordle 380 6/6

:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:

Haha, you’re a little stirrer :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes. But moved to New Zealand when I was young. I can understand and read Dutch, but written and spoken are a bit of a struggle. Schijt and drol mean the same thing to me, and the words are interchangeable - and my parents used either of them to refer to the same object.

Tag teaming, eh? I’ve had a little less time to devote to GDevelop (and this forum) of late. But I’ve been watching…

Good thing Wordle is in English:

Wordle 379 4/6*

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:

Wordle 380 5/6*

:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:

Haha, I am indeed a great chef :man_cook:

Very nice! You or your parents made a good decision by moving to New Zealand. I might have to do the same just to improve my Wordle skills.

Those words are indeed basically the same.

You are not very nice to MrMen, the person I applaud every time I see how many people he helps on this forum. He is an unforgettable legend in my book! But we all know you had a playful grin while you were uppercutting below the belt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The X is indeed dreadful. Although sometimes I wish I could reach that point before being locked into an awkward position for too long. But now you have me wondering about that word for someone taking a good look at chickens?

I had a “Phew!” And it really felt like it as well.

Wordle 380 6/6*

:white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Absolutely, we are all very lucky to have MrMen who Iets onder de knie hebben. He always we zullen dat varkentje wel even wassen. And he is very patient while we praten over koetjes en kalfjes.

It’s been fun but probably annoying for the mods so back to English only now.

Yes, it’s the people who look at baby chickens to see if they’re male or female, for keeping the future egg layers. A chicken sexer. That’s the common one, there could be other ones too.

Wordle 381 3/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square: