Glad I took a chance after guess three to go with something a bit unusual structure wise.
Wordle 433 4/6
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Glad I took a chance after guess three to go with something a bit unusual structure wise.
Wordle 433 4/6
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I like the art style, and I also see why you made the connection
I love it!
Our patterns are very similar, if only I hadn’t cursed you they would be the same. Shame on me.
Wordle 433 3/6*
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
(A very OCD friendly pattern I must say)
I have always wanted an L in one of my horrible scores.
1985? MrMen, is that from your collection of bits and pieces and newspaper clippings? Or was it on the internet like as a photo of a newspaper?
Wowwwwwww, do you see it? It’s golf. Mine is going for the putt. MrMen’s is in the hole and ES’s is a close up.
Hahahahahaha, such gentle but harsh insults. Beautifully done. And very well done with 433, btw.
Ugh, this one got away from me.
Wordle 434 5/6
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I have terrible news, and I may need professional help.
I’ve done a Bubble. I got to 5 guesses and was left with multiple options. So I did wordle on a second computer to work out the right answer and enter it on the first computer.
So technically 434 did get away from me. ES really jinxed me (though you’d probably argue Karma kicked in big time
)
What bugs me is I did consider the answer for my 5th option, but discarded it as not being a word used in Wordle. Maybe that’s the effect of doing Wordle at 2am in the morning.
You are right! I do see it
That is a very nice perception of those lovely patterns.
Haha, I didn’t even mean it like that, but it does look like it.
Thank you! I have been striking some luck with my guesses lately.
I have surpassed my own expectations. My voodoo spells seem to be really powerful!
Wordle 434 4/6*
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
The cycle is complete.
Sometimes we have to sink that low. Did you tell your family?
Yeah, not one of their best efforts. I mean, it’s legit enough in a grammatical sense but how many times in the history of the English language has anyone actually used it in a sentence.
Very good news ES, we needed a bit of good news re 434. Now someone give me some for 435, it was a stinker for me. Just had a bad feeling about this one from guess three onwards. For guess five knew there were two possibilities left.
Wordle 435 6/6
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I did. MrsWomen laughed, fist pumped and said I’d be able to fit through doorways again now that I had less headswell ![]()
Is this good enough? I too was left with 2 choices but for guess 3, and I too chose the wrong one. I should have realised, because the [incorrect] word I guessed had been a previous Wordle answer…
Wordle 435 4/6
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
.
Yes, it is.
Wait, your guess four can only be one thing?
Gauge
That’s what I used for my guess four and I don’t remember it being a past answer. So I found a site that lists past wordles in alphabetical order. I very carefully made sure to avert my eyes away from everything else, don’t want to know if trade has been used or see anything else. Well, I do remember the word preceding where the above would be, hope to forget it. And anyway, that word above hasn’t been an answer. Maybe you used it for a guess one time and that’s what you remember. Or the site I checked is wrong.
Waiting for the ES gif.
Yes. I thought it had been used previously, but maybe it was a guess that wasn’t correct a while back.
Anyway, I’m back on track ![]()
Wordle 436 3/6*
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I tried to find a corresponding gif but I couldn’t find the right one. So I have let an AI make this piece of art of a big brain squeezing through a door.
I had a hard time with 435, but I made up for it with 436.
Wordle 435 6/6*
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Wordle 436 3/6*
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yeah, but after a good nights sleep the night before - it makes a huge difference. The earlier one was after a few early morning bed times…
I hear the X-Files theme in the background…
Wohoo! Still doing pretty well.
And yeah, I know, I’m probably inflaming Karma to beat my butt in the near future. But, to take from Gen-Z, carpe diem ![]()
Wordle 437 3/6*
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Okay, just gonna be a karma judge here,
saying :
is quite acceptable. Nothing to worry about. Omnia bene.
Wordle 437 4/6
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Almost a two, but could have been a four five, happy with a three.
Wordle 438 3/6
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Almost in three
. Had I used my usual starter, I may have had a different result :
Wordle 438 4/6*
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
My first and only one so far so it’s all good ![]()
There were too many options for this one.
Wordle 438 5/6*
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This was a fun one, two rows of nothing, then a good setup from guess three.
Wordle 439 4/6
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Another good day in Wordle land :
Wordle 439 3/6*
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()