Welcome to the User Feedback channel!

Please remember that bugs go on their dedicated channel and “How do I” questions go here.

This channel helps the team at GDevelop to identify product issues and things to improve. The features requested and voted have a better chance to make it to product updates.

Members of the team can reach you with questions about the problem you want to resolve. Your participation on these conversations is important!

To do so, remember a couple of rules:

1. Before submitting a new feature request, verify that it doesn’t exist already. If that’s the case, please add your feedback to that conversation.
  2. If you come across a feature that you need or like, you can vote for it by adding a heart to the original message.
  3. If you cannot find the feature that you want, you can create a new feature request. Try to be as specific as possible:
  • What: Talk about your feature. For example “I want a window where I can see the animations on the Asset Store”
  • Why: Why are you requesting this feature? Describe the friction (the problem) that you’re facing in detail. For example “Because when I want to see the running animation of a character, I waste time by adding it to my object”.

Feel free to add pictures, videos or links on your feature request.

With your help and feedback we’ll make GDevelop a better game design platform!

4 Likes